воскресенье, 17 марта 2019 г.

Fading Away :: Short Stories Anorexia Eating Disorders Essays

weaken AwayMaddie, are you sure you dont want anything more? You didnt fertilize much, Mrs. Whitman dour from her dishes to ask her daughter. Im fine. Ill eat up a big eat, Stacie said, gulping down her weather bit of water. Maybe you do. save I never see you eat much. For breakfast its a pancake with jam. Even if you did eat in all your lunch like you say you do, when it come afters to dinner time, you eat like a bird. Stacie, I think you need to eat more, Mrs. Whitman told her daughter, relieved that she had finally confronted her about her meals. I eat enough. You dont see me all day long. I eat at other times during the day, too. Just because I dont eat chips when I come home from school or snack on cookies. Just because Im act to be hale, you criticize me for making an effort, Stacie defended, raising her voice. Its not about choosing healthy intellectual nourishments to eat. I admire your self control. I really do. You know I have difficulty saying no to deserts and different things. tho Stacie, I can see youre not eating enough. Those jeans youre wearing, they fit you dead when you picked them out this summer only now you need a smaller size. I understood that you wanted to lose a few pounds all of us can stand to shed a few pounds. But youve kept losing. You look good, I admit. You look very good but Im worried. You need to eat more. Youre so active, running every morning, school, volleyball. You need food to keep you going, Mrs. Whitman explained. Her heart was beating quickly now and her body became warm. snap welled up in her eyes but she continued gazing at her daughter, hoping she had make a connection, a break through. I said I eat enough Stacie shot back angrily. I am fine. Ive lost slant and thank you for noticing. Something youve never been able to do. You and your stupid Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers and nutrition pills and every other dumb T.V. trash diet you send aside for. Youre really going to lose weight when you eat out and reckon fast food all the time I heard double Macs do wonders Just eat these pills and theyll give you all the nutrients you need and reduce your propensity too, Stacie mocked.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий