воскресенье, 10 марта 2019 г.

Academic Challenges and Professional Goals

Please explain any academic and/or pro marks you realise established for yourself and your efforts to accomplish these intents. Describe with examples of your leadership experience, in or out of educate/college in which you satisfyingly influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contri justed to group effortsWhen I started college, my goal was to pick a major and persist with it until I was finished Well I fork out halfway by means of that. I completed my undergraduate with honors in Elementary Education glutinous with it until after student teaching, graduation, and certification. However, upon completion I realized that while I love children and teaching I cannot be stuck inside a edifice all day.Therefore, after completing my bachelors in December of 2012 I fixed it was time to enroll at Southwestern Oklahoma State University and rile a graduate degree in Sports Management. My goal as an educator was to be the best motivator and encourager I could be and I aroma that I can too carry these goals over into sports management. With my ultimate professional goal to become an Intercollegial Rodeo Coach. In an effort to complete this goal I chose a college in which I had heard great(p) things virtually the rodeo coach and the program thus, choosing SWOSU.As a student at SWOSU its my goal to do my very best in every class receiving an A if possible. My goal is to show future employers that I am dedicated and I always do my best. At SWOSU I have been helping at rough stock practice in an effort to learn some(prenominal) sides of the arena. I have also chosen electives that I feel allow help my students mentally prepare for opposition. Last grade and this coming year I go forthing serve as the Central Plains Goat fasten Director. Serving as director I have studied the rule-book well with an effort to be prepared to the paper represent side of being a collegiate coach. I have worked hard to establish myself as a fierce competitor, potenti al coach and professional clinician. I have d single this through winning the 2012 CNFR Reserve Champion Cowgirl title through hard work and a tight balance between school and practice.As a clinician I have took control of my own success making think calls and raising money to put on many Pro bono clinics for organizations such(prenominal) as Range Riders Youth organization, Cal Farleys Boys Ranch, and rodeo bible camps. At these camps and clinics I have the chance to become an established leader and role model in many of these kids lives. I make it my utmost priority to keep in touch with many of these kids through email.Many of these students send me videos to critique and enquire advice on questions both inside and outside of the arena. I am also the current Fellowship of Christian Cowboys-Rodeo Bible Camp Womans Timed consequence Coordinator. This means that I work to find clinicians to volunteer at more(prenominal) than 25 rodeo bible camps across the country in which I es sential find at least twelve women for each. Doing this has allowed me to meet some great mint in which I have been able to lead in educating students in rodeo and a relationship with Christ.Please describe the most significant academic or personal challenge you have set about. Discuss the steps you have taken to address this challenge and what you have learned astir(predicate) yourself during the make forThe most personal challenge I have faced is not necessary your typical physical adversary, but rather one of the mind, character, and emotions. My most personal challenge has been to bastinado presumption. Pride in my school work, pride in who I thought I was, and pride in my accomplishments inside the arena. The problem with pride is that it develops a mentality of fierce competition against everyone all the time.The problem with pride is that it becomes self-consuming-a place where no one else but self exists. With my goal to be successful at everything I did, I never made time for anyone else. Rather I was driven by to-do-lists and tight schedules. I have had a hard time overcoming my pride and making time for others. As a Christian I transform that God has commanded us to love your neighbor as yourself, but when person is consumed with their goals that doesnt leave much time for loving others. After God change me time and time again I finally gave up and allowed Him to be my goal thus, replacing my pride with Him and His will.Pride has been something that has not been easy to overcome and its something I have to overcome daily however, I am not only getting better I am overcoming it Through this process I have learned that I am inherently inconsiderate and I can quickly become consumed with my self-goals of being successful. I have learned that success is not being the best in the classroom, arena, or life as the world sees it. Rather success is leaving people with a loving legacy. In the words of Maya Angelou Ive learned that people will forg et what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий